Homebuyer ClassesHelpful and Educational Resources
Here are two valuable websites to help you make decisions about borrowing money, learning more about your credit score and simply helping you make solid decisions for your loan needs. Don’t hesitate to call any Bank of McKeneny branch to answer any questions you may have as well.
Get your questions answered with these great discussion topics:
- Making your budget work
- Know what your credit report says
- The role of the Realtor
- The role of the Lender
- What to expect at your loan closing
- Purpose of a home inspection
The Homeownership class can be attended online. Follow the instructions below:
- Obtain a login ID and password by calling 888.643.2696 and press 6 to enter the option to register for the class. Note – All borrowers must register separately and take the class individually. When the representative answers, request a login ID and password for the online
- Go online to http://www.vhda.com/Homebuyers/HomeownershipEdu/Pages/HomeownershipEdu.aspx and log in.
- When you have completed the class, print your certificate. If an email receipt or printing is not an option, the certificate may be faxed.