By using Internet Banking from Bank of McKenney, you can take care of all your banking needs from home, work, or anywhere you have internet access. It’s secure, fast and easy to manage your finances on your terms. Plus, you’re not limited to business hours – Internet Banking is available 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Look at All You Can Do
- See detailed views of your account activity, including individual transaction details
- View your statements online – up to 12 months of statements
- Set alerts to monitor your account activity, including your balance. You can even have alerts sent to an email address or mobile device.
- Download your account information to QuickBooks®
- Transfer funds between Bank of McKenney accounts any time of the day or night
- Pay bills using our Bill Pay Service
- Define account nicknames to make accounts easy to identify
You will need the following information to enroll for Internet Banking using our online enrollment process.
- Bank of McKenney Account Number
- Social Security Number
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
Start taking advantage of the many ways Bank of McKenney’s Internet Banking can save you time and money.
Internet Banking FAQs
What is the fee for Internet Banking?
A: None. It is free to sign up for and use Internet Banking.
If you are a business customer, please see your branch manager for details on fees for certain features.
What can I do on Internet Banking?
A: Just About Everything …
- View pending transactions
- View balances
- View images of cleared checks
- Transfer funds
- Pay loan payments
- Pay credit card payments
- Pay Bills
Where do I log on?
A: Click on Account Login in top right of webpage.
What do I do if I need help? (Password issues, questions about transactions, etc.)
A: Please call our Internet Banking support line at 804-478-5566 and one of our Internet Banking specialists will be happy to reset your password.
What is the cut-off time for processing transactions on Internet Banking?
- All transfers
- Loan payments
- Credit card payments
Can I see the upcoming transactions that will post to my account today?
A: Yes. You can see your upcoming items for each account number on the Account Detail page under the Pending Transactions.