Call Tele-Link at 804.469.5926 or Toll Free 888.650.5926.
With Tele-Link, you can access information on your bank accounts or loans any time, day or night. It’s like having our Customer Service Department at your fingertips – 24 Hours A DAY!
With Tele-Link you can do the following:
- Obtain balance or loan information (includes Checking; Savings; Time Deposits; Credit Lines; Personal, Business, and Real-Estate Loans)
- Verify checks or debits paid
- Verify deposits credited
- Transfer funds between accounts - FREE
- Obtain information on branch and ATM locations, hours, and phone numbers
- Change your security code
What you’ll need:
- A touch-tone phone
- Your account number for each account you want to access
- Contact your local branch for your temporary security code
- After you access Tele-Link with your temporary security code, we encourage you to change your security code.
Tele-Link – Menu Options804.469.5926 or Toll Free 888.650.5926
1. Balance Inquiry or Loan Information
2. Verify Checks or Debits Paid
- Last 5 Checks or Debits Paid
- Specific Check Amount
- Specific Check Number
- Last 5 ATM Withdrawals
3. Verify Deposits Credited
- Last 5 Deposits
- Deposits of Specific Amount
- Last 5 ACH Direct Deposits
4. Transfer Funds Between Accounts
5. Branch and ATM Locations, Hours, and Phone Numbers
6. Change Security Code
Things to remember
- Your personal security code is required to obtain information about your account. Please have your account number ready.
- Direct deposits become part of your available balance on the date received; you may verify the specific amount of the deposit on the following business day.
- To transfer funds between accounts that do not have the same Primary Owner (SSN# or tax ID#), you will first need to complete a pre-authorized agreement with Bank of McKenney. If you have not yet completed this form, please contact our customer service department.