Bank on your own terms with the click of convenience! And, starting in March 2012, our Internet Banking service is in real time, otherwise known as “LIVE,” giving you up-to-date available balance information and upcoming transactions that will post to your account during that calendar day!
Enjoy the perks.
- Get up-to-date financial information when you want it, anytime, anywhere!
- Access your accounts
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills
- IT’S FREE!
How do I enroll?
- Click on the Personal Banking or Business Banking link
- Click on “Not Currently a User? Sign up now” for online banking
- You will then be guided through the registration process. Be sure to provide your Caller ID on the enrollment form. If you have not previously provided your Caller ID, contact a branch representative before enrolling. In most cases, you will receive your welcome letter that contains your User ID and password within 3 business days.
Internet Banking FAQs
Q: What is the fee for Internet Banking?
A: None. It is free to sign up for and use Bank of McKenney Online. If you are a business customer, please see your branch manager for details on fees.
Q: What can I do on Internet Banking?
A: Just About Everything …
- View balances
- View images of cleared checks
- Transfer funds
- Pay loan payments
- Pay credit card payments
- Pay Bills (once registered for Bill Pay service)
Q: Where do I log on?
A: Go to our website, www.bankofmckenney.com and click on Personal Banking login or Business Banking login.
Q: What do I do if I need help? (Password issues, questions about transactions, etc.)
A: Please call our IB support line at 804-478-5566 and one of our IB specialists will be happy to reset your password.
Q: What is the cut-off time for processing transactions on Internet Banking?
A: All items below will be processed on the same business day (except for bank holidays) if the transaction is performed before 5:00 PM Monday through Friday. Any transaction made after 5:00 PM may not be processed the next business day.
- All transfers
- Loan payments
- Credit card payments
Q: What time will my account history be updated on a daily basis?
A: Your account history will be updated each business day by 10:00 PM.
Q: Will I be able to view my Bank of McKenney credit card information using Internet Banking?
A: Yes. You will be able to view and make payments on any Bank of McKenney credit card on which you are the account owner.
Q: What Internet Browser works best with Bank of McKenney online?
A: Windows Internet Explorer 5.0 & 6.0, FireFox, Netscape Navigator 4.08 & Netscape Communicator 7.01
Q: Can I see the upcoming transactions that will post to my account today?
A: Yes. Any upcoming transactions that will post to your account today can be viewed under our NEW feature called “Upcoming Transactions.”