Bank on your own terms with the click of convenience! Our Internet Banking service is in real time, otherwise known as “LIVE,” giving you up-to-date available balance information and upcoming transactions that will post to your account during that calendar day!
Enjoy the perks.
- Get up-to-date financial information when you want it, anytime, anywhere!
- Access your accounts
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills
- IT’S FREE!
How do I enroll?
- Click on the Personal Banking or Business Banking link
- Click on “Not Currently a User? Sign up now” for online banking
- You will then be guided through the registration process. Be sure to provide your Caller ID on the enrollment form. If you have not previously provided your Caller ID, contact a branch representative before enrolling. In most cases, you will receive your welcome letter that contains your User ID and password within 3 business days.
Internet Banking FAQs
Q: What is the fee for Internet Banking?
A: None. It is free to sign up for and use Bank of McKenney Online. If you are a business customer, please see your branch manager for details on fees.
Q: What can I do on Internet Banking?
A: Just About Everything …
- View balances
- View images of cleared checks
- Transfer funds
- Pay loan payments
- Pay credit card payments
- Pay Bills (once registered for Bill Pay service)
Q: Where do I log on?
A: Go to our website, www.bankofmckenney.com and click on Personal/Business login.
Q: What do I do if I need help? (Password issues, questions about transactions, etc.)
A: Please call our IB support line at 804-478-5566 and one of our IB specialists will be happy to reset your password.
Q: What is the cut-off time for processing transactions on Internet Banking?
A: All items below will be processed on the same business day (except for bank holidays) if the transaction is performed before 5:00 PM Monday through Friday. Any transaction made after 5:00 PM may not be processed until the next business day.
- All transfers
- Loan payments
- Credit card payments
Q: What time will my account history be updated on a daily basis?
A: Your account history will be updated each business day by 10:00 PM.
Q: Will I be able to view my Bank of McKenney credit card information using Internet Banking?
A: Yes. You will be able to view and make payments on any Bank of McKenney credit card on which you are the account owner. You can access this by clicking on “Pay Credit Card” or from your Internet Banking page.
Q: What Internet Browser works best with Bank of McKenney online?
A: Windows Internet Explorer 5.0 & 6.0, FireFox, Netscape Navigator 4.08 & Netscape Communicator 7.01
Q: Can I see the upcoming transactions that will post to my account today?
A: Yes. You can see your upcoming items by clicking on the account number on the Account Overview Page in Internet Banking. By clicking on the account number hyperlink it will show both pending transactions and your posted transactions.